Of Wedding Anniversaries: Goldfish-Ficus-Pineapple
- 2014 Monkey-Palmtree-Peasoup in Costa Rica
- 2013 Chihuahua-Cactus-Taco in Mexico
- 2012 Camel-Date-Sand in Morocco
- 2011 7 in China
- 2010 Pasta-Peanut-Pistachio in Sicily
- 2009 in lake Garda, Italy
- 2008 We got robbed in Spain
- 2007 Palladium-Porcelain-Panda in China
- 2006 in Thailand
- 2005 in Australia
Commonly wedding days are classified starting from paper, cotton, leather, linen, wood, and iron and ending up to silver (25), gold (50), and diamond (60). The more years, the more distinguished the anniversary. Who cares whether the spouses love each other as long as it lasts long, right?
For us, every single anniversary is precious as is also this very moment, right now, that we share together. It's better to have one day of happy marriage than celebrate the diamond anniversary after 60 years in a bad marriage.